I purchased the Nuwave AirFryer brio 6qt in Feb 2020, a couple months later it STOPPED heating, they replaced it with another unit, almost TWO months later the replacement unit STOPPED heating. Now I'm being told, I CAN'T get my money back..

VERY DISAPPOINTED. I am still trying to resolve the issue that I had with receiving the (2) different AirFryers that STOPPED heating within just 2 months. I sent the last unit back to Nuwave at the end of July 2020, tracking shows it was received on 8/4/2020. My bank has TRIED getting the refund of $184.96 for me, with NO results.

I am TRYING to avoid having to file a lawsuit. I am a single LOW INCOME Mom, I CAN'T afford to just throw money away, but as it stands right now, I'm out of $200+ (because of the cost of shipping the unit to Nuwave) with NOTHING to show for it. I've been purchasing &;;;; using Nuwave products for YEARS now, and NEVER experienced a problem until I purchased the AirFryer.

I really NEED to get this resolved. Thank you.

User's recommendation: Do NOT purchase.

Location: Madison, Alabama