I Contacted NUWAVE Customer Service for either a new or updated part to prevent the dome from cracking and or collapsing and starting a food/ house fire. I asked to speak with a supervisor, the reply was they were to busy on the phone and unable to do anything anyway.
DO NOT BUY ANY NUWAVE PRODUCTS!
I hope the consumer product commission investigates their poorly engineered dome before people are burnt or killed by fires caused with this defective product DOME starts a fire in your kitchen.
NUWAVE, Anyone fileing a class action law suit against them?
Please contact me to be included in the law suit, since NUWAVE has provided no resolve to their very dangerous dome and designed product. ALL FIREMEN/Arson investigator..if you have a kitchen home fire...look for NUWAVE remains in the kitchen.
Reason of review: Bad quality.
Monetary Loss: $12000.
Preferred solution: Send a safe properly engineered dome that will not crack and or collapse causing food to burn or ignite causeing smoke and fire. .
NuWave Now Cons: Dangerous product, Faulty product, Can start a fire.
Location: Portland, Oregon