Verified Reviewer

1.8

Harry Adle <;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;harryadler047@***.com>

Thu, Sep 24, 11:50 AM (5 days ago)

to help

Good Morning Nuwavenow Staff,

I had purchased a 13 Qt Nutri-Pot Pressure Cooker through Amazon which arrived at my residence this morning per UPS. I unpacked it as is suggested on your video and I have checked the item over.

I won't be able to use the Pressure Cooker Until Tonight so I don't know how it functions but it looks in good shape. I do however have a couple things that I need to bring to your attention so they can be corrected.

Item # 1. I was supposed to receive a Mit with the pressure cooker accessories but it wasn't in the box.

Item # 2. The Tempered, Vented Glass Lid is too small for my pressure cooker so I need for you to please send me the correct one for my 13 QT Pressure Cooker.

I am not able to use the Pressure Cooker to its full potential until I receive the correct Tempered, Vented Glass Lid. Also please advise me how I can return the incorrect lid to you. I am looking forward to being a long time customer of Nuwave and your products.

My Address to ship the items to is

25 Earl Street, Corning, NY 14830

My Cell Phone Number is 607-207-****

Thank you for your time and effort with this matter

Sincerely;

Harry L. Adler

Today is 09/29/2020 and i haven't even received an acknowledgement of my email.

I have called Nuwave at 1-877-68*-***8 4 times today. I have waited almost an hours worth of time just to be hung up on all 4 times. I have even tried to do their directed live chat and have been told that I couldn't be helped because of all of their chats. Now if it is so hard to talk with someone about their product then why do they send you all over the place with the ability to use various contact sources just to have each and everyone of them fail to help you.

this in my opinion is the poorest of Customer Service.

As I am writing this review I have made my 5th call to their advertised help phone number. As of right now I have been on hold for over 8 minutes and I am just waiting to be hung up on again.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

NuWave Now Pros: Product is very good.

NuWave Now Cons: Customer service is nonexistent.

Comments