You people who have problems in life really do not know how to handle them.You act like a 5 years old little child that just pouts and kicks his feet.

Get over it. My Nuwave is great and my wife, daughter and everyone in my family loves it. You people are what is wrong with the world. Just to show you how petty you are, you probably will not let this review have any access on your site.

I think you are only going to post reviews that agree with your point of view. If you really want to be fair you should post all reviews.

I also had to "Enter at least one hundred words before I could submit this so now you know why I am rambling.We will see how you handle this.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with NuWave Now?

Comments

I brought a unwavering brio digital air fryer at hhgregg on 3/3/17.It was not in a box .was the last one they had as they were closing the store.i did not know Thier was accessories that came with it.i aid $112 for this.I would like the accessories if they are not to much .all I have is the frying basket.Thank you for any help you can give me.my cell is 334-618-5624. Address is barbara tracey 8009 Belhaven ave.Pasadena,Md.21122