Verified Reviewer

2.2

On 12-20-20 I ordered your oxypure which so far I am pleased with. When I received the item the invoice was enclosed.

The first payment was drawn on my Debit card $120.81 and the other 4 payments also in the amount of $120.81 listed with due dates over the following 4 months to equal a total of $724.86,total cost of the item, Great! I will set up my autopay with my bank to pay this item for 4 months. As the next due date approached I decided I would just send a check and pay off the whole item BUT WAIT! They used my debit card to remove $120.81 from my account.

My check in the amount of $604.05 cleared February 18th and the following day, the 19th of Feb an amount of $ !30.11 was debited from my account, That is a total of $975.78 for the item costing $724.86. Nothing on the invoice reflected an amount of $130.11. Nor was I informed that Nuwave would be using my Visa card to make payments for me! The invoice listed product $724,86 Shipping 0.00 and tax 0.00 Total $724.86.

The way I see it you folks owe me $250.92 back into my bank account. I have no idea what you have done with my card information but you won't be charging it back with that card.

Pull my invoice you have my address, a check will be fine!!! I can hardly wait to hear your lame excuse for the arbitrary amount $130.11, you pulled out of your BUTT Phyllis Neal 22220 NE Finn Hill RD Brush Prairie WA 98606

User's recommendation: Don't allow companies to use your card info to manipulate your checking acct. Automated payments must be approved by you. You control your money or shop elsewhere! To H*** with them!

Preferred solution: Refund the overcharge of $250.92 or I can return the item for a refund of $975,78.

NuWave Now Pros: Nuwave oxypro, Noisy, Cant connect to my phone.

Comments