Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

The inside ventilator part of nuwave air fries is really dirty.. How can I cleaning inside the box?

:cry:The ventilator inside the box is dirty

1 answer
According to the “Air Fryer Cleaning & Maintenance” article posted at newair.com, to clean your air fryer, you should:
  • Unplug the air fryer from the wall socket and let it cool down;
  • Wipe the outside with a damp cloth;
  • Wash the pan, tray, and basket with hot water and dishwashing soap. All the air fryer's removable components are dishwasher safe, so they can be placed in a dishwasher if you would prefer not to wash them by hand;
  • Clean in the inside of the air fryer with hot water and a cloth or sponge;
  • If there is any food stuck to the heating element above the food basket, clean it off with a brush;
  • Make sure the pan, tray, and basket are completely dry before putting them back into the air fryer.

For further assistance please contact NuWave Now Customer Service at (877) 689-2838 or via the support form on Pissed Consumer.
Advertisements

Model # Nu Wave #20634

by Sennie

I need a replacement Dome . Where to find it ? Went on line Can't find that dome size for that model What other dome will work on Model #20634 Thank you Bob

Un wave air purifier

by Electra

What is the payment? Was a five month payment or a 6 month payment?

View

Need processes for returning 7 piece ceramic cookware set.

by Grahm

What i accidentally ordered i do not want: item #314**-** need directions on how to return this item

Never received my order?

by Kyzer

Never got what I paid for!!!

View

Where can I purchase replacement filters for air purifier?

by Allayna

View

I'm missing the two heavy duty cooking racks #26802, with my new oven that was just delivered Saturday. How can I get them?

by Mihika

Racks missing from package

View

Water is coming out of the k-cup when brewing

When you start to brew there is coffee coming out of the brew hole and dripping water out of another hole. Bruhub serial number HQ 1804-00*-* * *B

1 answer
Do you have the nuwave bruhub? I just received mine and only get hot water. The coffee grounds stay dry, as well as kcup. I can't reach customer service

I need a Return product #

by margie w

When attaching the water collection box (Digital Pressure Cooker) the black tabs that hold the box broke off I took pics of the plastic clip as well as the cooker itself

View

How do we get the NuWaveNow to turn on again.

We have been unable to get the NuWaveNow to turn on again. We were attempting to cook some food in the NuWaveNow, we turned te product , set thee temperature and timer as we had previously.

All seemed to work as in times before when we were using the product.

The product then began a 5 minute countdown but never turned on again. We repeated the process several times but to no avail, and achieved the same results with each attempt.

1 answer
Based on the Contact & Support section of the NuWave Now website, if you need assistance turning your NuWaveNow oven on, you may contact NuWaveNow Customer Service representatives by phone at 877-689-**** or by email at help@***.com.
View

Fan on my new air fryer is not working.

by Johnnye

Do I need to sent it to you or return to Target? I could not get help from customer service.

Problems with my 6 at air fryer

by Mike T

Just got it for xmas and have used it twice. I program it correctly for lets say 10 minutes cooking time.

I press start and it comes on and runs foe about 45 seconds and shuts off.

Also the white letters on the buttond have come off after two uses. What can i do

6qt. air fryer

by Alicyn

won`t turn on just makes a beeping noise

Cancel My Order

I have been on the phone for over an hour and a half!! Trying to cancel my order.

My name is Jacqueline C. Brooks.

I have emailed you and just calling all Morning long!! Cancel My Order!!!

On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center #1608830
According to NuwaveNow.com Terms & Conditions: "...all orders received by 2PM CST, Monday-Friday will be processed and shipped that day. Orders received after 2PM CST will be processed and shipped the next business day. To ensure quick turnaround, NuWave, LLC. unfortunately cannot manage cancellations during the processing period. This is only available for orders shipping within the continental United States. By ordering, you agree to these cancellation terms."

However, the company also states a "NINETY (90) DAY RETURN GUARANTEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Please be advised that you may, if not completely satisfied with your purchase, return your NuWave Product within ninety (90) days of purchase for a full product refund, less processing and handling charges. This applies to orders with approved credit being delivered to all valid physical mailing addresses within the United States. By accepting this offer, you agree to the terms of this guarantee."
To return the product you need to contact Nuwave Now Customer support team at 1-877-689-2838 between the hours of 7:30am and 4:30pm CST or at help@nuwavenow.com.

Item # 3321*-** *qt pott

by Darianna

My pot, i got it on Friday sept.7 2018 My pot got a dent on the side, what do you dwant me to do with it? Martha

6qt air fryer

by Urban

can this tool be used to reduce moisture in veggies such as onions, asparagus, red/green peppers. and celery? If it can, how do you do it?

View

No recipe books or any info booklets with my 6 qt.airfryer. i received it as a Christmas gift

by Tamina

I need any/all info , recipe books to use my 6 qt. Air fryer that I received as a Christmas gift from my daughter.

View

I have a broken stove the start button does not work a need another stove

by Corban

nuwave

by Tabbetha

Food sticks on this newave, Ican't remove it.How do I remove it, or have I been taken again?

Questions 19